Medicare Open Enrollment Window Is Closing
Saturday and Sunday appointments are available during open enrollment through December 7th.Planning For Medicare 7 Things Checklist
Download Worksheet 7 Easy Steps Planning for Medicare
The annual Medicare Open Enrollment period remains open until December 7th. During the annual enrollment period, you can make changes to various aspects of your coverage. Stop in or call the office for a FREE no-obligation consultation to review your options and to make sure you are enrolled in the best plan for you!
Medicare Open Enrollment Period 2020 Options:
- Anyone who has (or is signing up for) Medicare Parts A or B can join or drop a Part D prescription drug plan.
- Anyone with Original Medicare (Parts A & B) can switch to a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Anyone with Medicare Advantage can drop it and switch back to just Original Medicare (Parts A & B).
- Anyone with Medicare Advantage can switch to a new Medicare Advantage plan.
- Anyone with a Part D prescription drug plan can switch to a new Part D prescription drug plan